ADRF5301 Silicon, SPDT Switch, 37 GHz to 49 GHz
The ADRF5301 is a reflective, SPDT switch manufactured in the silicon process.
The ADRF5301 was developed for 5G applications from 37 GHz to 49 GHz. This device has a low insertion loss of 1.4 dB, high isolation of 30 dB, and RF input power handling capability of 28 dBm average and 36 dBm peak.
The ADRF5301 incorporates a negative voltage generator (NVG) to operate with a single positive supply of 3.3 V applied to the VDD pin. The device employs complementary metal-oxide semiconductor (CMOS)-/low voltage transistor to transistor logic (LVTTL)-compatible control.
The ADRF5301 comes in a 20-terminal, 3 mm × 3 mm, RoHS-compliant, land grid array package and can operate from −40°C to +105°C.
- Industrial scanner
- Test instrumentation
- Cellular infrastructure mmWave 5G
- Military radios, radars, electronic counter measures (ECMs)
- Microwave radios and very small aperture terminals (VSATs)
Features and Benefits
- Reflective design
- Low insertion loss: 1.4 dB typical
- High isolation: 30 dB typical
- High input linearity:
- P0.1dB: 36 dBm
- Input IP3: 52 dBm
- High RF power handling
- 28 dBm average
- 36 dBm peak
- Single-supply operation: 3.3V
- Internal NVG
- RF settling time (0.1 dB final RF output): 50 ns
- 20-terminal, 3 mm × 3 mm, land grid array (LGA) package